Poll: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
Yes
No
Something about Abraham Lincoln
All of Trump's judicial nominations are white!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court?
(10-27-2020, 06:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: This is funny. You don’t think people feel this way about Moscow Mitch changing rules and jamming in three new scotus members?

Oh I know they do.  Lots of feelings flying around, which probably explains why everything is in the toilet.  Lots of feelings and not a lot of thinking. 

Quote:Rules were changed because of his obstruction. Then he took it even further to pack the scotus.

A whitewashed version of events, but sure.

Quote:Elections have consequences. He has gamed the system and packed the court. Was it legal, yes. Was it fair, no.

The underlined is interesting coming from someone who's bemoaned nearly every second of the last four years.  I wonder if you'll feel the same way if Trump wins again?

Quote:The majority in this country want fairness. As long as this election isn’t rigged we will get fair.

An interesting qualifier.  For someone who doesn't like Trump you often sound quite a bit like him.

Quote:If anyone starts the shooting it will be morons cut from the same cloth as the ones who plotted to kidnap the Michigan gov or Ohio gov. And quite frankly I don’t give a shit what those types want

Interesting.  I suppose you are right about one thing, Trump certainly brought out the worst in some people.  I, of course, blame those people for their own behavior, but I tend to err on the side of personal responsibility.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you in favor of stacking the Supreme Court? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-27-2020, 06:18 PM