Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year
(10-28-2015, 05:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: .....but wind is more common as cold fronts come and go....no?

I don't recall saying to randomly pound it.....I think you're getting me mixed up with Brad.  I simply said it would be nice to know you could.  I'm not seeing that from Hill yet this year....Gio has been a pleasant surprise in that department though.  Here's to hoping he stays healthy , cause if he doesn't......I'm not sold on Hill.  I'd like to see more of him in garbage time to ease my fears a touch.....or compound them Shocked

I'm not saying "randomly pound it," but I'm saying pound it until the defense proves that they can stop it and pound it to set everything else up.  I'm also not talking about "just pound it with dives up the middle," because even look at Hill's off tackle runs where he'll stutter-step or just slow down until he sees an opening an explodes through it.

There's no way for defenses to load the box to stop that and also have enough people in the secondary to cover our receivers.

Our offense is damn good, and Ben may be hobbled, but does anyone really want to try and win a shootout with a team like Pittsburgh?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill far ahead of his production last year - BFritz21 - 10-30-2015, 03:07 AM