Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow is doing beyond fantastic
(10-28-2020, 02:43 AM)count35 Wrote: No president of football operations, no GM.....and so on down the line. Everything the Brown's do is react only! Think out of the box for a change! It's not working! Try thinking like a business man and hire the very best football mind you can. Hire someone with some football background and let them run it for a change! 

Yup...

It's been my issue with all this since day 1.

Burrow won't get the support he needs to really succeed here and will probably one day walk away like Palmer.

For Mikey and family, all the instant hype around Burrow takes the heat off from the real issues. Remember preseason when there were 8-8 projections and maybe 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs???

Music to Mike Brown's ears. As long as the hype is high, he can dodge issues and save money. Joe Burrow was Mike Brown's golden ticket. I've never once said the kid wasn't talented, but I'd have rather moved down gotten more holes filled and had a bad season with no hype so that the focus would have stayed on how shitty this franchise is being run. Instead, there are people who honestly believe, with Burrow under center we are a DC or a RT away from competing, and that just isn't close to reality.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow is doing beyond fantastic - J24 - 10-28-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: Burrow is doing beyond fantastic - Murdock2420 - 10-28-2020, 02:54 AM