Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow is doing beyond fantastic
I was not a dalton lover I wanted joe burrow to come here bad. But I have had some doubts this season. I liked his play for the most part last game though , I like his game at times . But heres where I'm critical, theres other good QBs in the league that look fast and with cannons. Mahomes ,jackson even kyler Murray. Baker Mayfield was looking just as good as burrow throwing lasers to guys. In college burrow looked more like mahomes and Wentz or wilson,alluding rushers and making plays after evading them. I've seen him not be able to do that on the nfl level. He still gots it in his head that he can that's why you see strip sacks. But then again he does have nice pocket movement and will stand in there and deliver when the hit is coming. He does things dalton doesnt. But then again I think dalton actually threw short and intermediate throws faster then burrow.

I think I was wrong about him coming in here and being so good we would go to the playoffs. And I hope he keeps improving, I like that he yelled at a o lineman something dalton would never do either. Hope he doesnt have a sophomore slump and actually looks even better next year and we start winning games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow is doing beyond fantastic - J24 - 10-28-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: Burrow is doing beyond fantastic - BengalsFanRealist2855 - 10-28-2020, 04:40 AM