Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home!
People are posting as if this is a binary issue: Dunlap is in the wrong or Bengals leadership is in the wrong. I think it more complex and indicative of our typical ride on the Bengals fandom train. It is easy to understand that Dunlap isn't acting professionally, but I also understand that it is probably frustrating to be part of a piss poor organization. Bengals management typically makes the wrong play when compared to how more successful franchises address difficult situations; everything is always a mess with the Brown family & Bengals. Being aware of this makes it easier for me to understand Dunlap's perspective. A reality also remains true that Zac Taylor and staff suck as evident by one of the most historically worst NFL coaching records ever to start a head coaching career. I'm surprised more players aren't taking their beef away from the sports-sacred locker room.

This thread doesn't have to be like sports talk radio: Binary and divisive in opinions to keep listeners; we can all understand Dunlap sucks right now with the lack of professionalism, but also understand because he's a a product of the sucky franchise. Anyhow, that's my diatribe.

It's always interesting to be a Bengals fan!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home! - BFritz21 - 10-28-2020, 09:01 AM
RE: Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home! - Tony - 10-28-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home! - CJD - 10-28-2020, 10:57 AM
RE: Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home! - jj22 - 10-28-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home! - J24 - 10-28-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home! - TecmoBengals - 10-28-2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home! - J24 - 10-28-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Team Tells Dunlap To Stay Home! - Tony - 10-28-2020, 12:54 PM