Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who gets cut when Tez comes back ?
With Burfict back in practice, TV 19 says he might be back after game 8, to play some against Houston in game 9.....I look for somebody really injured to be moved to the injured list.  If it is possible, they could move a rookie with the cleanest uniform not playing to the practice squad, maybe WR-Alford for example. .....I would not cut any of the playing active roster, and we need Hawk and his Super Bowl ring on this team to help us get Super Bowl rings. Plus, Burfict is no guarantee to not to re-injure the knee, get more concussions or get more game suspension for flying head hits. ( He really needs to stop that and learn how to tackle by the rules. His concussions, it would help him to stop the flying head hits that are illegal ) .  I want the Pro Bowler back, but I would keep the Pro Bowler Hawk as well, because Burfict is a huge question mark. I say keep them both and let's go to the Super Bowl....If somebody needs cut, cut somebody that hasn't played in the 6-0 start, don't cut Hawk or anybody that has played. Players that haven't played since preseason and hardly played then, one of those players are on the chopping block if needed. 

I don't understand at all any talk of cutting players that are playing because the team is 6-0.....Certainly there has to be one player that has not been in a game and stands little chance to get in a game and he is the player to be moved, not one of the players that has been playing. ....There, that guy with the cleanest uniform always by the Gatoraid. That guy that is barely on the team and has never played a snap. If someone must go, let it be him.  For example we have 3 TE's plus Hewitt and with Burfict back, maybe we don't need 4 TE's. ... find someone who never plays. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets cut when Tez comes back ? - kevin - 10-30-2015, 07:40 AM