Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow is doing beyond fantastic
(10-27-2020, 03:23 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I honesty have been stunned by the criticisms of Burrow expressed by a few people in a few threads.  

I do not pretend to be a football expert like several more knowledgeable people on this board.

But having been here since the beginning ( 1967) I have never previously seen a QB with this combination of physical and mental ability. Greg Cook comes the closest. 

The Brown family stumbled into this kid through blind luck. Are they going to blow this once in several generations opportunity?

Exhibit A- if this team does not significantly improve in the second half of season, why in the world would you give Taylor another year during Burrow's rookie contract as opposed to bringing in someone like Bill Cowher?

And while Cowher might not be interested, and some of you might name a better candidate, I promise you that a great coach on Cowher's level would die to bring a great staff to Cincinnati and to have a chance to lead a team with a QB like Burrow.

Feel the same, if Taylor and company don't improve significantly this year we need to bring in a proven HC and new 
coaches besides Simmons. Burrow is too damn good to waste, we can win a Super Bowl with this guy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow is doing beyond fantastic - J24 - 10-28-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: Burrow is doing beyond fantastic - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2020, 07:50 PM