Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We’ve Set the Bar WAY Too Low!
(10-28-2020, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What kind of discussion are you trying to start with this exactly? Another misery echo chamber?

Yeah, we suck. We’ve sucked for a long time. But we have the most important piece in place now. I’m more optimistic about the future than I have been in years.

And as bad as all the losing feels, they’re at least fun to watch again. If that’s “settling” then so be it.

Have to agree, FIK is a good poster but this team will come around under Burrow. We had a good FA and a very good Draft.

We fix the O-line this Offseason and add pass rushers and once again we go from crummy to damn good/elite.

Knew we would start slow this season, no surprise. We will improve I am sure of it and be a top team soon enough.

No one is settling for mediocrity around here that I know of. Get the trenches solidified, this will get us back into winning form.

I have no question with Burrow now here. I think we can win a Super Bowl with this guy if we fortify the trenches on both sides.

Move on from Lou though if those shitty schemes keep on being used. Have to learn when something is not working.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We’ve Set the Bar WAY Too Low! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: We’ve Set the Bar WAY Too Low! - CJD - 10-29-2020, 01:30 PM