Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We’ve Set the Bar WAY Too Low!
(10-28-2020, 10:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We’ve settled.  We, the fans.

Ever since 2015 the Bengals and their fans have settled for mediocrity.  Why?

I’m sick of it.  I want elite.  I want to know the Bengals are going to win every time they suit up and if they don’t win it’s a fluke.  I want every player to be considered the best at their position.  Being the NFL’s punching bag is getting old and losing is a stinging betrayal of Paul Brown’s legacy.

Very few Bengal starters could start on the top teams in the NFL.  I can’t imagine any competent general manager wanting to hire a Cincinnati coach to upgrade their team.  

Something has to change.  This is becoming a cruel joke.  The Cincinnati Bengals are taking baby steps while everyone else is sprinting toward excellence.  This is our thirtieth season without a playoff win.  3-19-1 isn’t fun to watch.

I don't know what TF you're talking about. I haven't settled for anything. I want to watch JB and the rest hold up the Lombardi, on stage, while Roger Goodell stands there with his arm around Mike Brown's shoulder, congratulating him on his first Super Bowl victory.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We’ve Set the Bar WAY Too Low! - rfaulk34 - 10-29-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: We’ve Set the Bar WAY Too Low! - CJD - 10-29-2020, 01:30 PM