Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-29-2020, 03:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I guess it would be that if he did have business dealings he lied about it, and then the question would be why lie?  That's just off the top of my head because I really haven't cared enough to pay that much attention, but I think he did deny it.

No one wants to say "My son could not accomplish anything without my help."

When talking about how rich people have it easier than poor and middle class I always make a big point of the fact that MANY people get jobs based on who they know.  Some of the best, hardest-working attorneys I know got their foot in the door based on family connections.  Yet none of them will admit that they had any benefit.  Instead they see themselves as nothing but the product of their own hard work.  I don't begrudge them any of the success they have earned through hard work, but I still think they should admit that they started the race ahead of a lot of other hard working attorneys that just did not come from wealth. 

Or maybe Hunter Biden has been involved in some shady deals and Joe wants to make it clear he was not involved in any of that stuff.  But I have not yet seen any proof that either Joe or Hunter did anything wrong.  And even if Hunter was shady that does not mean Joe was involved.  

So I still don't see what the big deal is.  Tony B seemed to be saying that the deals HE WAS INVOLVED WITH were some how crooked or illegal.  So why isn't Tucker throwing him under the bus.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings - fredtoast - 10-29-2020, 04:06 PM