Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-29-2020, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I should have said "He could be..."

I don't need your permission. I'm simply going by what the mods said when we started the new forum. Of course they could have been joking..

Implying someone is a thief isn’t the same as saying they are innocent until proven guilty. Maybe try writing what you actually mean the next time instead of playing you usual games of avoiding telling us what you mean for pages and pages.

Now I don’t know where you got your white nationalist propaganda about the scientific definition of race, but it sure as shit wasn’t a college anthropology class. But, I’m not gonna tolerate a blatant liar such as yourself of accusing me of spreading half truths. If you don’t like me quoting you, tough shit.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Steve-King-wants-to-know-what-sub-groups-contributed-as-much-as-Whites-have?page=5&highlight=Extreme

Quote: Actually the last time I can remember referring to the 3 base races was during a Forensics (is this the junk science you keep referring to?) section in Anthropology in College.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-2020-Presidential-Election?page=3

Quote: I didn't take an anthropology class in college; however, I did take a Biology Class that had a segment geared toward forensics. I found it to be a good class.

No shit you didn’t take anthropology in college.

I don’t need to be a FBI investigator, CIA operative, or a famed Nazi spy hunter to recognize when a guy’s story keeps changing and he directly contradicts himself he”s lying his ass off. So much for your search for the truth because even that’s a god damn lie.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-29-2020, 11:39 PM