Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player playing most critical role on the team.....
(10-29-2020, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gio isn't overpaid if he is used more, just having 2 RB's being paid as much as they are is a lot. But Gio is an elite pass blocker
as Au165 said. Just wish Mixon would get better at pass blocking so we could use them in different downs instead of being so 
predictable and always bringing in Mixon on early downs and always Gio on passing downs.

I think Mixon can get a lot better in this area, was a strength of his in college according to a lot of people.

BTW, was also liking how Sample was chip blocking on Garrett against the Browns. I like Sample myself.

I do too. People wrote him off due to him not setting the league on fire as a rookie and because of his draft position. That said, I think he will become, or basically already is, a solid TE for us. He blocks well and has good hands. He could use a little more speed, but what are you going to do....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player playing most critical role on the team..... - Sled21 - 10-30-2020, 08:38 AM