Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-30-2020, 01:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well that's a different topic, and it might very well be a bad thing. Then again, these are private companies and can decide not to be a platform for a certain story. I have little understanding of the law here. But imho, Twitter lets Trump break their rules and regulations permanently and many right to extreme right wing sites are trending on facebook (the biggest facebook sites fall into this category), so I don't feel like taking this "censorship of conservative voices" as seriously as you do.
And after all, this Joe Biden is corrupt story could turn out to consist of much fabricated slander. It's tricky to demand that links to stories have to remain under all circumstances, even if they are potentially either fake or defamatory.

You are wrong, to a degree. There was coverage of that story, albeit way less prominently and throwing quite a different, more sceptical light on it. Recent developments from FOX world and now even from Tucker world imho indicate that, barring new developments, treating this story as unsubstantiated and not journalistically sound is the right approach. In which case they do the right thing not to make this front page news.
I didn't mean it from a censoring conservative voices slant.  I think it is very dangerous for such a huge platform to be able to flat out block a link to a newspaper story and suspend certain accounts for sharing a link to a newspaper story.  Liberal or conservative.

And then the reasons they used for blocking it was completely unfounded.  Again, either side, doesn't matter.

Twitter dude didn't help himself by showing up to the hearing looking like a stoned homeless guy.  His pupils were about the size of pin.  I caught that immediately.  Either that or he was looking directly into the sun.  lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings - Mickeypoo - 10-30-2020, 01:36 PM