Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game plan vs. the Titans: Pick you poison
(10-31-2020, 11:41 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I don’t think you can beat the Titans by shutting down only one side of their offense. You stop Henry, then Tannehill, Brown, Smith, Davis and Humphries light you up. You shut down the passing and Henry lights you up. Any chance to win has to come from a complete game from the defense and they have not yet shown they are a defense that can do that.

Who do you think has a better chance of beating you:  Henry or Tannehill?  How many bad things can happen when you throw the ball?  Clearly, sitting back in coverage has yielded zero stops.  The other teams aren't even bringing their punter to the game (that's an exaggeration).  I think you might actually get something out of your defense if they play with aggression and fire with the scheme I suggested.  

Like I said, it is doubtful that is what the Bengals do, and if the Burrow and the boys are stopped ONCE, the Bengals will likely lose.  To me, this is the game to see if Lou should be a DC moving forward.  EIther grow some balls or we will replace you with someone that has them.  

Did you see what the Cardinals did to the Cowboys?  Same idea.  And it worked.  I know the Cowboys are decimated with injuries on their offensive line but they still have Zeke and he never got on track because Arizona was sending guys every damn snap.  Oh, and they looked like they were having fun.  Our current defense by France?  Running the other way with your hands in the air?  It isn't aggressive, fun, or most importantly, successful.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game plan vs. the Titans: Pick you poison - SHRacerX - 10-31-2020, 12:28 PM