Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game plan vs. the Titans: Pick you poison
The Titans are not playing the D that got them to Play-Offs last year.

The Chiefs showed how to beat the Titans, of course Rebuilding Bengals are not The Super Bowl Chiefs.

Mahomes to Kelce finding the open holes in D to post up in for easy plays beat Titans. Burrow to Sample has yet to develop into such a thing, but it would pick apart Titans and set up Green, Boyd, Higgins, Thomas as Mahomes works the field. I really think if Sample could be used like a Gronk or Kelce or Trumpy or Dan Ross, that is what picks Todays NFL Defenses apart....That TE finding the weak spots and the QB like Brady moving the chains on the open TE Play.

So, I think if Burrow to Sample could develop, then Burrow to Green, Boyd, Higgins, Thomas would look like Brady Patriots or Mahomes Chiefs.

The O Line is weak, but I've noticed if Burrow releases the ball in 3 seconds or less, Good plays happen. If Burrow is forced to hold the ball 4 seconds or more, Bad plays happen. The Bengals BREAD and BUTTER is those quick release passes like Dan Marino against the 1985 Bears. That is when Burrow is on his game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game plan vs. the Titans: Pick you poison - kevin - 11-01-2020, 11:03 AM