Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biggest heartbreaking season at mid point?
(10-31-2020, 07:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Last year if you took every one score loss and counted it as a win for every single team in the NFL, there would only be 2 teams with a losing record. (DC and Miami, and even they would both be 7-9.)

As I've said before, 2010 really blew up the "close game" narrative for me.  We lost a bunch of close games and the Packers won a bunch of close game, we were a total joke that had to blow up some of the biggest spots of the roster, the Packers made the playoffs as a 6th seed and won the SB over the Steelers.  

At any rate, this year isn't disappointing because we're a crappy team with a very promising QB.  The issue I see is that saying stuff like Joe Burrow can win a SB and going on about how good he is going to be while we are sitting here at 1-5-1 with a HC who is setting losing records and our locker room is fighting makes me think of those "Will Burrow be wasted in Cincy?" off-season narratives.

So hey, Burrow looks good so there is always hope.  I'll just leave it with that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest heartbreaking season at mid point? - Nately120 - 11-01-2020, 11:50 AM