Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPORT: Burfict should be activated Saturday - Play Sunday
(10-30-2015, 06:11 PM)jason Wrote: Gotta give me a minute....  I don't live here.

Damn, you act like I was rooting against him, or had money on him not being back.  I was just trying to temper enthusiasm because some seemed to not grasp the severity of micro fracture.  He still hasn't played, and we all saw how long it took for Geno to get back to a reasonable facsimile of himself after the ACL.  I hope he comes back, and is the guy from 2012- 2013, but there is no guarantee.  He still hasn't played a down, and may not still.  Seems to be the fastest recovery from that surgery that I have ever seen.  I hope he's ready.  I will gladly eat crow if he is.

Glad you came back to respond, it says a lot about your character.

You are absolutely correct about micro fracture, it's still an unknown for the most part.  But don't underestimate the heart and will of the "individual".  From everything I've read Vontaze Burfict is a special dude, been through some challenging situations just to get to the NFL.  If as some say he is the ultimate competitor, you can't measure his desire and willingness to get back to be great again.  Athletes defy the norms all the time, just look at Adrian Peterson.

Like you I hope he's ready and shocks everyone with his recovery and ultimately puts the Bengals over the top.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: REPORT: Burfict should be activated Saturday - Play Sunday - Daddy-O - 10-30-2015, 07:45 PM