Poll: Which QB's career will Joe Burrow's resemble closest?
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Phillip Rivers
Andrew Luck
Drew Brees
Big Ben
Steve Young
Boomer Esiason
Akili Smith
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which QB will Joe Burrow's career resemble?
Vote on which QB Joe's career will mimic closest:

Let's start with the GOAT: Tom Brady. 6 super bowl wins. I watched his Youtube career story this weekend. The guy had a similar college career to Burrow. He fought for a starting job even as a Senior. Yet, when in there--he led them to multiple wins and an Orange Bowl win. Drops to the 6th round. If Burrow didn't transfer to LSU, he is likely a 6th round pick. They both have tremendous drive, leadership, intelligence, pocket presence, accuracy, vision.

Peyton Manning. 1st overall pick. 2 time super bowl winner. Extremely intelligent, record breaking numbers. Only the 2 super bowl wins though. Not as great moving in the pocket.

Aaron Rodgers. 1 Super Bowl. Extremely successful with a lot of regular season success and great numbers. Revolutionary QB in my mind, though. You can see a lot of his game in Mahomes.

I won't put Mahomes on the list, as we don't know how great he will become. Will he rival Burrow in Super Bowl wins? Will he dominate Burrow? Will Burrow dominate him like Brady did to Manning?

Phillip Rivers. Really successful QB that never really won the big one.

Andrew Luck. Great QB. Punished by his offensive line and retires early. I don't see Burrow quiting with the drive he has.

Drew Brees/Big Ben. 1 superbowl each. Consistent success.

Steve Young. 3 Super Bowl wins. Generational talent.

Boomer Esiason. Highly successful but never won the big one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Which QB will Joe Burrow's career resemble? - Bengalstripes9 - 11-02-2020, 12:24 AM