Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Offensive Line: Who Starts in Two Weeks?
Wally Pipped!!

Run it back. Major push up the middle and a pocket to pass from was nice to see. I doubt it happens though. This is how I think it is.

Hakeem is a LT only for now. Fred was the first tackle off the bench in the Browns game and came in for Jonah at LT. He moved to right when Hart got hurt because Hakeem has barely any reps at RT. Hopefully Jonah is healthy after the bye and he gets plugged back in to LT. If Jonah is not 100% and there is any lingering concern with the neck then start the rookie again.

I think MJ has a bright future. I think Spain just took his job. Spain will be on a short leash. But MJ getting some time to sit and watch a vet would be something he hasn't got to do yet in his short NFL career. Coming in after a week and doing what he did deserves a chance to start.

I still wouldn't be surprised if we traded Billy. If we don't he needs to be starting at C. Hopkins has a lot of film out there. Maybe he could be on the trade block. We also have a backup C coming in with Finney.

Redmond was the last man standing after last week... wtf. He is only 25. He has played 5 games this year. We won the first one he played in and this one. He reminds me a little of Evan Mathis with him eager to get out of here, when he was tweeting his farewells after we cut him earlier in the year. I want to get it right his time. His attitude on the field is a major major plus.

Sounds like Hart will still be out. Fred should be starting over him either way. If Hart plays his best game it is barely enough. I'm ready to see Fred get an extended look.

In the long run I would love to see Jonah, MJ, Price, Hakeem, Fred become a solid starting line. But after the bye I think it should be Jonah, Spain, Price, Redmond, Fred.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Offensive Line: Who Starts in Two Weeks? - NATI BENGALS - 11-02-2020, 01:32 AM