Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who gets cut when Tez comes back ?
(10-30-2015, 05:19 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I don't get it? You are the one saying a guy who is inactive for 7 games, ineffective every other time he plays is going to make the team outta nowhere and get 35 snaps. 

He was in position to make the play. He let the TE prevent that. That's considered a win block by the TE. 
You can't say Thompson got "washed out" then say Hunt did a good job. 
They both lost their blocks there. Make a ***** play. 

That's right.  He is inactive for at least seven games and it was a close finish between him and Clarke.  Although I like Clarke, I am still somewhat surprised they went with him over Hunt.  However, given the fact that Hunt was coming off an injury and he would be up for a contract at the end of the season, I understand it.

And yes, I do believe he would step in and get 35 snaps if Dunlap were out injured.  It is his best position and he could leave the rest of the line intact. 

I can say Thompson got washed out, when that is what happened.  He was pushed 3 yards upfield.  Hunt was not moved out of his spot.  If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

As far as making a play goes, in his limited action last year after injury, he did get the only sack of Luck from our defense. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets cut when Tez comes back ? - SHRacerX - 10-31-2015, 08:14 AM