Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revisiting season expectations now that the season has reached the half-way mark
(11-02-2020, 03:23 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Playoffs are out of the question. They aren’t there yet. Cincinnati is in the “exciting young team” category at the moment, but they aren’t playoff caliber. I don’t think we’ll see a divisional victory this season, unfortunately. The Browns were the best chance.

I originally predicted 4 wins. The offense has been clicking, and I think they can legitimately beat NY and Dallas. The WFT is going to be a TOUGH matchup for Cincinnati. They don’t do much well except for rush the passer and they are damn good at it.

I’m going to say Cincinnati ends up 5-10-1. I think they can pull out wins against Miami, Dallas and NY, but lose a squeaker against WFT.

This is one of the things I think its really important/love to see....i'd even trade a couple of wins outside the division this year .vs. one result over either the Ravens or Steelers.

If ZT / Burrow cannot make headway this year its just gonna build up that they own us.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revisiting season expectations now that the season has reached the half-way mark - sonofstat - 11-02-2020, 09:20 AM