Poll: Which QB's career will Joe Burrow's resemble closest?
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Phillip Rivers
Andrew Luck
Drew Brees
Big Ben
Steve Young
Boomer Esiason
Akili Smith
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which QB will Joe Burrow's career resemble?
I think 2 guys he resembles as far as style of play:

Brees and Montana

Neither has the rocket arm of some of the elite. But,both are winners on and off the field. Both make receivers look better. Both are leaders. My wife noticed yesterday and I will quote "the team really like Joe Burrow, all of the team".

How could you not love a guy who simply wills his team into games, he won't quit. Looking back, a few bounces our way and this team could be 6-2 or 5-3 at worst. One game we were blown out by the Ravens, other than that game, JB has kept us in every game in spite of poor OL play early and very bad defense in some games.

Team looked good yesterday on both sides of the ball, still need a pass rush and some needs, but our rookie class looks like best we have had maybe ever. Wilson is a baller, Tee gets better every game and Joe Burrow looks like a 5 year vet more than he looks like a rookie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which QB will Joe Burrow's career resemble? - Luvnit2 - 11-02-2020, 11:14 AM