Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Three winners and three losers
(11-02-2020, 09:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Winners:

Jessie Bates.  Said it was his first game ball.  That INT was incredible.  I think that is exactly the kind of play the Bengals needed early to give them a spark.  The guy just keeps making plays.

Vonn Bell.  I know whatever PFF ranking he ends up with today will not say he is playing at a Pro Bowl level or whatever, but he was really good in coverage, run defense, and that hit on Tannehill was almost a TD going the other way.  I think as he becomes more and more comfortable in the defense, he will continue to ascend.

Auden Tate.
 Partially because of his 7 receptions on 7 target day, but also for what ZT commented on after the game on how he just shows up to work with a smile on his face and works his ass off everyday to try and get better to help his team.  We need more guys like this and I love that he was rewarded.  

Honorable Mentions:  Gio, Higgins, Joe Fricking Burrow, The offensive line, Margus Hunt, Amani Bledsoe, Logan Wilson

Losers:

Lou's three-score lead defense:  I have never seen a team score a TD in a hurry up offense with three rushes and one pass.  Insanely bad.  Need to stay aggressive here.  Going in to that massive headwind, there was no way they were going to beat you over the top.  

AJ Green.  Looked like he was in the wrong place a number of times.  Didn't fight through handsy coverage.  Didn't generate separation.  I am not afraid to catch the wrath of those that still worship the ground that Green walks on, but Tate should be starting over Green.  He is simply more reliable.  

Cethan Carter:  Might be a decent special teams guy and got that one yard reception (was still bobbled a bit) for a key first down, but why is he out in a pattern over Sample?  Was Sample injured?  I saw him blocking well.  

Honorable mentions:  Josh Bynes (looks like cold molasses.  Wonder if it shouldn't be Pratt, Wilson, and ADG in base after the bye?).  Sims (way too much cushion).  WJIII, abused most of the day.  Coming off concussion gets a bit of a pass, at least he was out there.

Tenn is not your normal team from behind.. last week they scored rushing the ball down 20 to Pitt in the 2nd half... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Three winners and three losers - SHRacerX - 11-02-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Three winners and three losers - CJD - 11-02-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Three winners and three losers - Essex Johnson - 11-02-2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Three winners and three losers - JSR18 - 11-02-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Three winners and three losers - J24 - 11-02-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Three winners and three losers - jason - 11-02-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Three winners and three losers - JSR18 - 11-02-2020, 08:32 PM