Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump praises supporters who tried to run Biden bus off road, hit staffer's suv
(11-03-2020, 12:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not hypocrisy, but irrationality. 

As this thread demonstrated folks took a meme and a tweet and reached their verdict. I commented neither way  on which party(ies) were at fault. 

I simply applauded the fact that the FBI was looking into it. It also appears the local Police Department has also looked into it.

You tried to detract from the desire of the FBI investigating by parroting some "deep state" notion. That's why I agreed with Phil that a problem is folks will make things up. 

Well that clears something up at least.

No one "detracted" from the idea of the FBI investigating the incident. "Some deep state notion" would have to be "parroted" from Trump. It is he and his minions who seriously claim some deep state--which includes the FBI--has pursued one long coup against his presidency.

In the post-truth age of Trump, while the president of the US tells massive lies licensing supporters to intimidate the opposition, your imagined mission is to out people who "make shit up" ABOUT Trump and Trump supporters. Like those Trump critics are really the people who don't "give a shit about truth," not Trump and followers.  And defenders.

This time the occasion is a train of pro-Trumpers coordinating their vehicles traveling at freeway speeds with stated intent to stop a Biden-Harris bus on a freeway, against its driver's will. A reckless action then tweet cheered by the president himself, leading some board members to voice their disapproval, while you could "comment neither way." 

Well, not quite "neither way." You could comment on those board members who "reached a verdict."

So what I "detracted" from was your "desire" to see PnR forum commentators as somehow ready to "make things up" based on their own observation and the like, while you posed as the unbiased observer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump praises supporters who tried to run Biden bus off road, hit staffer's suv - Dill - 11-03-2020, 06:59 AM