Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Week 8 Predictions
(11-02-2020, 06:56 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Good game and congrats. I was lucky to be at the game yesterday. I have a medical condition and never thought I'd be able to go to another game so yesterday was a huge blessing for me despite the loss (and the obnoxious guy sitting behind me dressed like a bumble bee who's from here but roots for the Steelers because his dad is an Eagles fan. Yea he's one of those guys, shocker I know)

It was a frustrating loss and an important one in a 16 game season. I was very disappointed but after 24 hours I feel more optimistic. Losing Stanley for the year hurts our chances long term and that's what has me most concerned. But we finally used Dobbins and unleashed our read option more and it hurt Pittsburgh on the ground. That part of the game surprised me because the Steelers are so good up front. 

I'm a big fan of Lamar's game but he played poorly. No need to sugarcoat it. Fans around here are very sensitive about Lamar like most fanbases are about their QB. A lot of them want to blame Roman but Lamar has to play better and is better than what he showed. If he doesn't have 4 TOs including a pick 6 and a red zone fumble, the Ravens probably win that game and I don't think that's a homer statement or an anti Lamar statement.

The narrative on him is a little unfair, he has played very well in some big games and makes big time throws. But yesterday was not one of those times and it's up to him to quiet the big game talk. So I can't argue with anyone about that, I'll just bet on Lamar in the end. 

Yeah, an odd game. Both teams played poorly. Steelers D-line was dominated.

Yet the D made "splash" plays at the right moment.

Seems like these two always damage each other.

Hope both sides can remain healthy for the T-giving game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
AFC North Week 8 Predictions - Dill - 10-29-2020, 09:03 AM
RE: AFC North Week 8 Predictions - Dill - 11-01-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: AFC North Week 8 Predictions - Dill - 11-01-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: AFC North Week 8 Predictions - Dill - 11-01-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: AFC North Week 8 Predictions - Dill - 11-01-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: AFC North Week 8 Predictions - Dill - 11-03-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: AFC North Week 8 Predictions - Dill - 11-01-2020, 11:32 PM