Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Tyler Boyd Appreciation Thread
(11-03-2020, 12:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I broke out into a hearty, coy laugh that I make sometimes when something unexpectedly-good happens and my wife yelled from upstairs, "what happened?" To which I replied, "you know how I always complain about the flukey-shit that the Stoolers always have come their way? Well Boyd just made one of those catches and it was AWESOME! Big Grin"

In no way, shape or form should that ball have been caught, but by God, it was beyond-incredible. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Boyd is awesome, period.

EDIT* wanted to add; if I ever need a 4th down pass play to be a first down, I'm picking Boyd over any other player in the league; he's the main reason why we convert all of the 4th downs we do and, IIRC, we lead the league in 4th down percentage since 2019 (I may be wrong on that).

SECOND EDIT* My mistake, we're 2nd: https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/fourth-down-conversion-pct. Last year, we were 12th, thus we're still in the top 3rd of the league, for the past 2 years.

Boyd is a great team player and a guy with Cris Cater type hands great catcher.

Our QB sneak is pretty strong too our O-line seems to get great push doing it and its almost a for sure one yard gain.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Boyd Appreciation Thread - BengalsBong - 11-03-2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Tyler Boyd Appreciation Thread - 3wt - 11-05-2020, 12:41 PM