Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This offense might need a TE that can attack the seams
(11-03-2020, 02:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: It would be a year and a half and if he finishes this season strong I think the team would try to extend him in the offseason with that AJ money.

That AJ money really isn't as much as people think given the cap is expected to drop by about $25 mill for next season.
And they have WJ3, Lawson, Wilson, and their entire ST to worry about extending (if they want).

I know technically it would be 1.5 years but this season is basically a lost season unless they magically win out, as the best they can do is 10-5-1.
Given that the Titans, Raiders, Ravens, Browns, Dolphins, and Broncos all have a better record right now in regards to claiming the wildcard spot, I'd guess the likelihood of pushing for playoffs is basically 0.

So what I'm getting at is having the remaining year for Engram really doesn't do much because the postseason is very likely out of reach. So the "usefulness" of adding Ingram is really just for 2021.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This offense might need a TE that can attack the seams - ochocincos - 11-03-2020, 02:36 PM