Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow weekly Ranking Cancelled
(11-03-2020, 11:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Burrow's stats through the first 8 games in his career, with no preseason:

221/320 (67%) for 2272 yards, 11 TDs and 5 INTs.

This, despite facing what was at the time the #1 defense in the NFL (Indy), the Chargers, Browns (twice), Baltimore, Tennessee, Philly, and Jax.

And the best part is, the trajectory is still pointing up.  The plays he made with a 30 MPH wind at PBS on Sunday were simply incredible.  If JJoe doesn't commit PI in the end zone, he has another 35 yards and an additional TD.  pittsburg will be the real test.  They have the best defense in the NFL right now, and they will likely not be stopped often by the defense so he will be playing from behind.   Couldn't be much tougher a task.

I don't give them much of a chance to win, but because it is Joe Burrow, they have a chance.

Thanks broth. With Burrow we should always have a chance, that is how good he is.

He will learn, he will not make the same mistakes twice or often. He studies up on opponents and learns them.

He has great pocket awareness and is learning how not to take the big hits.

These are the big things to me, not even mentioning his record breaking stats. He learns and does the little things to help win games.

Give him time, we can beat Pitt. Just need to stop the run on Offense and don't allow too many big plays for TD's.

I feel the same, picking Pitt to win, but it is not impossible that we pull one out with what our new QB can do.

Just hope he can get his TD's up so he can break Mayfield's rookie TD record. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow weekly Ranking Cancelled - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-03-2020, 09:47 PM