Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question For Biden Voters......
(11-04-2020, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The people who did not care that it was obvious President Biden would destroy the country.
When did I say they were stupid?
(11-04-2020, 02:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You were the one who claimed you had never heard of any reason to vote for Biden other than hatred for Trump.

Anyone who listens to any source outside of the right wing echo chamber would understand that lots of people choose Biden over Trump based on many reasons such as Trumps damage to our relationship with South Korea, the damage done by his tariffs, his immigration policies, his use of deficit spending to artificially prop up the economy, the handling of the pandemic, and many more.

So by admitting that you had never heard any of these other reasons you prove that you only listen to news from one side.

You think the average voter is considering our relationship with South Korea as a reason to not vote for Trump?

The only complaint with Trump's handling of the pandemic was that he downplayed it, which he did so the public wouldn't panic, which is what a leader does.  Operation Warp speed could save hundreds of thousands of lives.  If it were up to Joe, we'd still be locked down.  Bad example.

Immigration policies?  Because he wants to strengthen the southern border?  Do you lock the doors to your car and your house?  How's that different?

Tariffs benefit the American worker.

Once again, you list things easy to prove wrong.

I gotta go to the gym so I won't be on for a while.

Messages In This Thread
Question For Biden Voters...... - BFritz21 - 11-04-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Question For Biden Voters...... - BFritz21 - 11-04-2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Question For Biden Voters...... - Dill - 11-04-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Question For Biden Voters...... - Dill - 11-04-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Question For Biden Voters...... - CJD - 11-04-2020, 02:26 PM