Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(10-31-2015, 01:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually if you found it on the internet then it is not being suppressed at all.

Perhaps it was just junk science like so many other claims about curing cancer.  Or maybe there is more research being done.

All I know is that sick people spend lots of money on junk science.  And that means the drug companies are not keeping anything suppressed.  Now that anyone and everyone has access to the internet there will be no way to keep a legit "cure" a secret.  If it really works then word will spread quickly.
I haven't been able to find it since, which I pointed out.  What happened to it if it's not being suppressed?  I've tried different search engines with about 10 or more variations of anything that could bring up any sort of match.

It's not junk science as it pointed out the reasons for it working with it having being used on people and working.  If there was more research being done, then why wouldn't we be hearing about it?  You just claimed it would spread quickly, so how would something so promising be kept quiet during research?

Another example of what's so annoying about trying to have a debate with you is that you just post false garbage that has often times already been addressed.  It gets so infuriating because you're always convinced you're right because you think we're too stupid to see.

You've even posted, on at least one occasion, a link proving you were wrong, yet still claiming it proved you were right.
(10-31-2015, 01:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When I pointed out that the existence of a patent does not make any difference in the news of a legit cure spreading to people who need it.

Every year people spend BILLIONS of dollars on herbal and other homeopathic medicines.  The fact that many of them are not subject to patent protection just doesn't matter.

But it does keep the drug companies and people that benefit from any cure being found likely to keep it suppressed, which is what looks like is happening.

There's more money in a treatment than there is a cure, which I pointed out and which is why no cure has been found, because then companies would just keep out-doing each other in finding cheaper ways to make it make it and sell it.

And please don't tell me that you're trying to compare herbal and homeopathic medicines to something with an actual medical basis like wrapping Chemo in protein because the cancer attacks the protein.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - BFritz21 - 10-31-2015, 02:24 PM