Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Tyler Boyd Appreciation Thread
(11-03-2020, 06:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: Boyd is a man's man, all there is to it. Am I the only one that thinks that should've been PI on the no look catch? I think Joe saw it, and is why he fired it in there so fast.

This guy is the definition of clutch. Has been for a while now. His 2nd year was shaky, but otherwise, he's been balling.

He's totally amazing.   The no look catch may be one of the top 5 catches ever.  I've never seen one like it.

Then there's the fact that he and Burrow are so much on the same page.  So that either Burrow knew that if Boyd was going to be able to make a catch it was to his right, or he was just throwing it in order to get the PI call.

Anyway you look at it the two are just freaking amazing!   And now Higgens and Tate are emerging and Green is still commanding the other teams' best corners.

Very very encouraging.   And to the OP thanks for the thread.  Boyd has been a stud - and improving every year since year 2.   I haven't enjoyed a game that much in a long long time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Boyd Appreciation Thread - 3wt - 11-05-2020, 12:41 PM