Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden named the projected winner
(11-08-2020, 03:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...isn't that something that's done on the reg around here? 

I can only speak for myself but i kind of viewed it as a throwaway line, of sorts. She chose to be unfaithful. Some people don't take that lightly and while it's her's and his personal business, it does speak to her character, so i just saw it as tit for tat. Not that big of a deal. This is my only thought on the matter so i won't keep it going but i would expect and respect your reply. 

Back on topic. As much as i'm not a fan of career politicians, i do expect things to calm down a bit as far as the current social outrage goes and it should be good to finally get some people in positions that are more deserving and able to (hopefully) get jobs done moreso than focusing on nepotism and how unqualified someone is. I just hope we're not about to go back to $4 a gallon of gas and higher interest rates because i'm still planning on selling the house and moving to Florida in the next 2-4 years. 

Well that's because you missed the strong defense of the new SCJ when some DARED call her a handmaiden or something.  It was deemed AWFULLY sexist and something that should be frowned upon.  However saying someone got whey they are on her knees is totally cool with them.

Biden knows how things work.  He will adhere more to the norms that Trump didn't like/understand which will help everything move smoother.  I'd hope America learned is lesson with the cult of personality election of Trump but from what I've seen this week it might take a while for that to sink in.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden named the projected winner - CJD - 11-07-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Biden named the projected winner - GMDino - 11-08-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: Biden named the projected winner - CJD - 11-08-2020, 12:33 PM