Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of All the Irresponsible Actions...
(11-09-2020, 12:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Very well stated and I don't find anything in there that I disagree with.  I just find it odd that people would behave in a way that encourages a response they purport to fear or at the very least find extremely undesirable.  It certainly takes a large dose of maturity and patience to deal with someone who completely lacks both of those qualities, to be sure.  But if you're worried about a mercurial and thin skinned person doing something rash the absolute last thing you would want to do is needle them. I guess my main point is the same it's always been, be responsible for your own behavior.  Be consistent in what you state you want and act accordingly.  We're certainly not seeing either of those things here.

I hear ya overall, but what doesn't needle a thin-skinned person?  I've known a few in real life and no matter what you do or say or don't say they're going to get upset and offended...that's the nature of having thin skin.

Unless this country is willing to simply overturn our electoral process and make Trump the president, he's not going to be happy.  And even if we did make him the president he'd likely go on an even bigger revenge tour than he's planning for the next 70 days.  We don't negotiate with terrorists.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of All the Irresponsible Actions... - Nately120 - 11-09-2020, 12:38 PM