Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year?
(11-09-2020, 02:32 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I think Burrow is better between the ears than Herbert. I think he's just like Brees: not a rocket arm, but his processing of information is outstanding. While Herbert can make all the throws, the few games I've watched he's been a one read QB. Lets see him work progressions after a D starts taking his first read away. Either way, Joe can be the guy to take us all the way without a doubt if the FO can build a team around him over the next 4 years.

Brees still had a very, very good arm. Neither of them have cannon's like JaMarcus Russell but they can actually read a defense. I agree with your Herbert assessment, I've yet to see him dissect a defense mid-play and hit the perfect pass like we've seen Burrow do already. Then again he definitely had less reps in training camp and early in the season so he gets a pass for sure. They're also both rookies, but what I've seen from both lead me to think they'll be battling in the playoffs for years to come.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - ah5 - 10-03-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - AlphaBengal - 11-09-2020, 02:42 PM