Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year?
(11-09-2020, 03:07 PM)Tony Wrote: Yes. 100% dont care about this either. Herbert has also thrown Picks at a high rate.. Burrow is a better QB plain and simple. Burrow is the best player on the Bengals.  Herbert is not the best player in the Chargers. Boy it's real easy to find the Red BB gun lovers around here lol

How has Herbert thrown picks at a high rate when he and Burrow have the same amount of picks (5 picks a piece)? Burrow has 1.5% interception percentage compared to 1.9% for Herbert. Herbert also has nearly double the TD percentage that Burrow has (3.3% for Burrow, 6.3% for Herbert). They have both been phenomenal and I do think that Burrow is going to end up being a complete stud, I love the guy. However, to just say that "Burrow is better, plain and simple" is a bit silly because there aren't really any metrics that will support that. 

Herbert is playing better football than Joe right now and that means absolutely nothing in regard to Joe's progression and the prediction of his success here. Joe has made some elite level plays during his first eight games and I am elated for what that means for the team. That also speaks to how well Herbert is playing.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - ah5 - 10-03-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - KillerGoose - 11-09-2020, 04:55 PM