Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of All the Irresponsible Actions...
(11-09-2020, 05:43 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I'm not gloating either, just pointing out that people will gloat and I can't blame them if they choose to. This is a deeply divided country and with someone as polarizing as President Trump is, it can really bring out the worst in people. I just hope the President can put the country before his own narcissism and concede and transfer power peacefully, when the time comes, before someone gets hurt. Instead of "Stand back and stand by", his message should be, "Stand down! We fought a good fight and we came up short, but it's time to move on." Do I think that will happen? Well I hope it will but not counting on it.

Trump declared victory over Biden after a fraction of the votes had been counted.  Anyone who wants to gloat at him is well within his/her right as I see it.  If we expect people to not gloat after that then I guess the world of sports fans need to apologize for laughing at Vince Young for that Eagles Dream Team quote.

Trump pulled the political equivalent of kicking a FG on his opening drive and then declaring that the game was over.  Actually, maybe it was a TD...that combo of FL and OH early looked pretty hard to overcome at first.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of All the Irresponsible Actions... - Nately120 - 11-09-2020, 05:50 PM