Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year?
(11-09-2020, 09:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If you are going to list stats, I suggest they be accurate stats. Bengals last I checked were closer to 24 points a game than 30 and like 20th of the 32 teams. Why make up crap?

As far as Herbert and Burrow, it is OK to have 2 and maybe 3 (3) franchise QB's in same draft. The thing I see so far is Joe is more than capable of winning big games and a Super Bow; the next 15 years, But only if the FO puts the pieces around him. Matt Ryan got to and should have won a Super Bowl, but he is a great QB who has not consistently given the rest of the talent. He is no youngster.

So, why the big to do about winning ROTY and win 4 to 6 games this year? His career is not on the hook for winning so who cares.

All I meant was we’re consistently scoring 30 points now (4x in 8 games), but ofc you and Fred would jump on that post for not being specific enough. No, we’re not averaging 30 points a game (the Ravens game obviously brings it way down), but Burrow is clearly capable of putting up 30 points most weeks, even with no running game. That’s the point. But if you want to be stuck on exact averages what was it last year, 17? 24 is still a big improvement. Especially for a rookie vs a 9 year vet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - ah5 - 10-03-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Nicomo Cosca - 11-09-2020, 09:56 PM