Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's
(11-10-2020, 04:12 AM)kevin Wrote: Maybe you are right. Maybe the Steelers never intentionally try to injure anybody.  Maybe they are the cleanest playing team in NFL.   Maybe, but I still say the Steelers are the dirtiest cheap shot artists in NFL for years, and the Refs and NFL let them get by with it as they would no other team.  and lets not forget Hines Ward who made a career out of late after the play cheap hits.  I say when you play the Steelers you can expect late cheap hits all game, and don't expect any help from the Refs or NFL because they seem to like to let the Steelers get away with it.  The announcers calling it tough Steeler football, when no other team would be allowed such cheap hits. 

Put a big BULLS-EYE on Burrow as Steelers try to destroy him all game behind Bengals injured O Line.  If Burrow comes out of this game healthy, I will be happy.  

The Bengals better run the ball some.  If they pass every play, Burrow will get killed.

Not what he said at all. Everyone knows the Steelers play dirty and intentionally try to injure opponents. All he said, and he is correct, is that Andy was injured on a football play with nothing nefarious about it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's - kevin - 11-10-2020, 03:51 AM
RE: Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's - Sled21 - 11-10-2020, 09:38 AM