Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's
(11-10-2020, 02:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We have a 2 win team against a 9 win team. The 9 win team has a QB (supposedly hobbled by slight injuries to both knees) so if I am Lou,
I send blitzes every play, minimum of 6 in the box with goal to drive an OL into Ben's legs. He will not be mobile so if we attack them, chances are we hit him early and often. If we give up big plays, who cares, we are a 2 win team.
Go after Ben and make the OL protect him the entire game.

They had 2 weeks to prepare, stop the vanilla BS defense and come after him, he is not getting any younger and has lost mobility. To be clear, nothing illegal, but go after him hard.

I have no doubt they will blitz Joe early and often trying to put huge hits on him, so we need to do the same, if we lose the game big who cares.

We'd end up being labeled dirty and accused of trying to hurt poor rapist Ben. Then the league would step in and fine, suspend or both any player that hit Ben.

Finally, you'd probably get hit with a bounty-gate type of punishment, where they take away picks.

Trust me, I'd love to see the D just hit him every single play, and send him to concussion land, but the fall-out wouldn't be worth it.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's - kevin - 11-10-2020, 03:51 AM
RE: Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's - Murdock2420 - 11-10-2020, 02:14 PM