Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of All the Irresponsible Actions...
Next set of questions.

(11-10-2020, 05:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quote:2. Do millions of his followers believe and act on those conspiracy theories? Yes or no?

Answering this question as written, no.  That's going to happen a lot when you ask two questions at once with potentially different answers.  Lawyers in court pull that tactic all the time.

One can manage this "lawyer trick" by answering each question separately--with a different answer if need be.

The qualifier "as written" is not accompanied by any suggestion of how such a question might be productively written for you, of what might count as evidence that millions of followers believe and act on Trump conspiracy theories.  

Would you consider polls reliable evidence, of which there are many like these?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/22/qanon-poll-finds-half-trump-supporters-believe-baseless-claims/3725567001/
https://www.axios.com/poll-qanon-americans-belief-growing-2a2d2a55-38a7-4b2a-a1b6-2685a956feef.html

Rather than just responding "no," do offer some suggestion as to why this evidence should be disqualified and what could/should count for proof. 

As to the question of whether Trump supporters act on rumors, the term "act" does not here just refer to things like storming a pizza parlor with a shotgun to free Hillary's child sex traffic victims or coming armed to mass protests of Biden "election fraud."  It also refers to actions like passing on the conspiracy theory to friends and voting on the basis of what is "known" about Hillary's pedophilia or Biden's extensive international corruption. 

When I get your answers as to whether I have established that millions of Trump followers believe and act on his conspiracy theories, or what would count as proof--or disproof-- of such, I will move on to the remaining questions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of All the Irresponsible Actions... - Dill - 11-11-2020, 10:51 AM