Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florio pays Bengals a complement?
(11-11-2020, 10:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/11/mike-tomlin-steelers-followed-nfl-policy-in-letting-vance-mcdonald-play/

Of course, much of this is Florio making excuses for the pig, but he does say some interesting things about the game this weekend. I almost fell out of my chair.

EDIT:  The woman in this interview makes a lot of excuses for the players and even says "unless they just stay in their homes".  That is exactly what these pro football players should do during the season.  They have huge contracts and can protect themselves and their teams by being safe.  If not going out to bars is too big a sacrifice, then perhaps your team doesn't belong in the playoffs.  Heck, college kids are doing it.  

I agree. There are plenty of delivery/pickup options that are contactless. Some of which don't even charge additional if you hit a certain amount spent.

One other thing to note too is avoiding other friends and family outside of the household who you are not sure have isolated.

My sister-in-law and her husband are recovering from COVID, of which they believe they got from a family member who was not exhibiting symptoms but had visited recently.

So the point I'm getting at is even if the players themselves "wall off", the rest of the household should do it as well to reduce risk.
And it's even more important when you have 50+ people on each sideline and then playing across from each other on the field on game days, having a higher risk of exposure with that many people.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Florio pays Bengals a complement? - ochocincos - 11-11-2020, 11:36 AM