Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florio pays Bengals a complement?
(11-11-2020, 11:55 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Lol, I didn't say a single thing about going to the bars. I highlighted you telling them to stay home. Also, I doubt all of these positives are from bar hopping. Selfishness is you telling someone what they should do or live their life, for your own pleasure. Now if you would have said for their own well-being, that is one thing, but you've not mentioned their well-being one.single.time. I could care less if you ignore me, it doesn't make your statement any less ignorant. 

Funny, Webster's has a bit different definition, but interesting that you made your own.  The regard for others is the part you missed, calling me a hypocrite for not avoiding the grocery?  I have acted 100% to protect my family.  If that is being selfish in your eyes, so be it.  Just like being called ignorant my an imbecile.  I take it as a complement.  

"concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Florio pays Bengals a complement? - SHRacerX - 11-11-2020, 12:21 PM