Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florio pays Bengals a complement?
(11-11-2020, 12:21 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Funny, Webster's has a bit different definition, but interesting that you made your own.  The regard for others is the part you missed, calling me a hypocrite for not avoiding the grocery?  I have acted 100% to protect my family.  If that is being selfish in your eyes, so be it.  Just like being called ignorant my an imbecile.  I take it as a complement.  

"concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others"

Yeah I am calling you a hypocrite because you are telling one person to not do something that you in fact are doing yourself. You can't do store pick-up? I know pretty much any grocery store has them regardless of income. So if you expect a football player to not walk in a grocery store, you probably shouldn't either. I'm just holding you to the same standard since you are so willing to tell them how they should live their lives. Seems pretty fair to me. 

Oh and just an fyi- I didn't call you selfish for going to grocery store. I called you selfish for telling a player how to live their life for your own pleasure of watching football, not their well-being (which is exaclty what you pulled there from websters, so thanks for proving my point) but way to read my post there buddy. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Florio pays Bengals a complement? - Rubekahn29 - 11-11-2020, 12:45 PM