Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list
(11-10-2020, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I haven't felt that way since Palmer, but you're absolutely right.

Throw in a guy like Mixon and we have a pretty damn good offense, regardless or wide receivers.

Improve the line on both sides of the ball, fire Lou, and I think we can play with anyone in the league.

The Chiefs and other teams might be better, but we could definitely play with them if we improve the lines, especially if we get some decent coaching.

You know it Brad, get the trenches solidified and I think we will be back on track being a competitor.

We have the dude to build around finally.

(11-10-2020, 07:03 PM)Whatever Wrote: We should be ok, though.  I doubt our pass rush will get within 6 feet of him all day.

Hubbard should help and Lawson could do some damage.

(11-11-2020, 10:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And that is why I am still excited during a 2-5-1 season.  

Same here, it is fun regardless, unless Burrow gets hurt. (knock on wood)

(11-11-2020, 10:16 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: KC might be the only team I'd say we have virtually no chance against because I don't see how our defense could ever stop Mahomes. Counter point though, very few teams have been able to stop Burrow.

Yeah, 2 most talented up and coming QB's IMO.

Pretty crazy saying Mahomes is up and coming after just winning the SB, but he is still crazy young. Sky is the limit with both.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list - pally - 11-10-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-11-2020, 03:35 PM