Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction: Bengals vs. those crapbags from the east. 3 Good and 3 bad.
(11-10-2020, 11:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I thought it would be more fun than just a score prediction to guess three positive things and three negative things that will happen Sunday against pitt.

3 Positives:

1.) Tyler Boyd-  I think the steelers will continue to let their LBs try to cover slot WRs.  Big mistake.  I think Boyd has a career day.  Being from pitt, I know this game will mean a lot to him.  I think Burrow takes the matchup and just keeps going to him.

2.) Drew Sample-  The Bengals need him to come up big and he not only blocks well, but has a big day as a receiver.  The Bengals will need to get the ball out quickly and those TE screens could come in handy.

3.) WJIII- I have a feeling that Jackson is due for a big game, perhaps an INT as well as shutting down their top WR.  The question is, who will that be?  Do you have him cover JJSS or Claypool?  Piggy targeted Claypool 13 times against Dallas.

3 Negatives:

1.) Darius Phillips- He has seemingly regressed since his blitz-heavy game against Baltimore.  Whichever WR he covers, will likely have a big day.

2.) ADG- He seems a little slow to recognize certain misdirection plays, something pitt likes to run a lot of.  I could see a scenario where it is 3rd or 4th and 1, and the steelers hand the ball off to Claypool on a fet sweep and he beats ADG to the edge and has a big run

3.) Joe Mixon/Gio Bernard-  The steelers have a great middle of the defensive front, and it you try to get outside, they're LBs are very fast.  I don't see a big day for the rushing attack, but I do hope they run enough to keep the steelers from pinning their ears back.  

Bengals 31
steelers 28

I just have a feeling that Burrow will be able to move the ball and the defense will rise up and get a couple key stops and perhaps a takeaway or two. There is nothing logical that would say Cincy will win this game.   I just have a feeling.

Negatives:
1) OL gives up 5+ sacks
2) Bengals will have less than 100 yards rushing
3) Bengals will allow 200+ yards rushing

Positives:
1) One receiver will have 100+ yards. Not sure who though
2) Bengals will get at least one turnover on defense
3) Spain will either start or come in partway through the game and play well, solidifying himself as a starting OG for the remainder of the season

Bengals - 24
Steelers - 35
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction: Bengals vs. those crapbags from the east. 3 Good and 3 bad. - ochocincos - 11-11-2020, 03:52 PM