Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green needs to rise to the occasion this weekend
(11-10-2020, 01:44 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Coming into the Steelers game I think AJ Green really
Needs to give this offense and franchise a real
Jolt of dynamics to give us a chance.

Boyd is going to be extra pumped playing in front his
Hometown of sorts. Higgins is emerging.
Auden Tate is getting more involved.

But AJ needs to have a outing that says I CAN STILL
BE A PLAYMAKER!!

Years past AJ has always came up clutch vs the Steelers.
He needs to be targeted in the red zone more than once.
He needs one of those 50 yd plus plays to send the Steelers
A,message.

Joe Haden is usually locked up on Green. Haden has gotten the
Upperhand on Green when he was a Brown.

Burrow needs to make a effort to get AJ involved early and often.
Dont even think about Sample. He doesnt scare Pittsburgh at all.

If Green scores I think the Bengals win. What a confidence boost
Going foward.

I suspect that Pittsburgh will rush 5 as a general rule in this game. I just don't see them sitting back. It is the OL that needs to out play itself this week or it will be Baltimore all over again, except possibly worse.

I know the OL played well in the last game, but that was the last game and this is a new game against a rush happy opponent and not a rush lacking one like the Titans.

This game is a measuring stick to see how far Zac Taylor has come, if he has gone anywhere at all. Last season Pittsburgh blew out the Bengals with Hodges at QB, then beat them against with another backup QB. This is game 3 in Taylor versus Pittsburgh.

Only one win in the division over the last one and a half seasons is the mark on Taylor's resume. It is Taylor and the coaching staff who need to step up in this game and scheme to player strengths, something they've done poorly in the 24 games since they arrived.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green needs to rise to the occasion this weekend - BengalChris - 11-12-2020, 02:48 PM