Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voter fraud does not benefit Democrats
(11-12-2020, 03:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

Like I said in the OP.  The right-wing media is not just saying we need to look at voter fraud.  Instead they are framing it as "Voter fraud only helps Democrats because they are the cheaters."

They don't really want to find voter fraud.  Instead they want to destroy the faith in the election process by making it look like the Democrats used voter fraud to steal the election.

That is why Trump is not filing any law suites in states that he won.  That is why Fox News is claiming that every dead person who voted helped Biden.

Others have pointed out that republicans made great gains in the senate despite the "blue wave" that fired Trump.  Trump and his fans can say they are against voter fraud and all about ensuring election fairness all they like, but let's not pretend they aren't likely defining voter fraud as "a thing democrats do to win" rather than a more standard operational definition of it.

Maybe I just don't give them enough credit, but I'd wager the argument of Trump voters who are rallying hard for this would be that voter fraud is bad because it led to Trump losing.  If they actually give a damn about fairness I'd be more than a bit surprised.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voter fraud does not benefit Democrats - Nately120 - 11-12-2020, 03:43 PM