Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numberfire says, "NO" on Burrow against Steelers.
Quote:Sit

Joe Burrow (at Pittsburgh) - While Burrow might be a complete bust this week, to ask for any upside would be unreasonable. Dating back to Week 2 of last season, only one quarterback has surpassed 19.4 fantasy points against the Pittsburgh Steelers -- that's a span of 22 games. Pittsburgh ranks seventh-best in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP per play, and only four teams have been stingier against the position. Burrow has recorded fewer than 18 fantasy points in four of his eight contests this season, and with the Cincinnati Bengals having the third-lowest implied total on the slate, he could be headed for another dud.
Yes, I know it leans more towards fantasy football but I I think it belongs here. I really don't care what has happened before us. After our victory over Tennessee, we see a glimpse of what we can do. It wasn't the perfect victory, but it was executed as well as we could expect. Now when you take Pittsburgh struggled  against Tennessee as well? Yeah, I think we got a shot. 
Burrow is learning too flippin fast for most of us to realize what we actually have in this kid. Joe Cool will rule and we win a nail biter for sure. I like that yet again, we are underrated. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Numberfire says, "NO" on Burrow against Steelers. - HarleyDog - 11-12-2020, 10:37 PM