Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numberfire says, "NO" on Burrow against Steelers.
(11-12-2020, 10:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes, I know it leans more towards fantasy football but I I think it belongs here. I really don't care what has happened before us. After our victory over Tennessee, we see a glimpse of what we can do. It wasn't the perfect victory, but it was executed as well as we could expect. Now when you take Pittsburgh struggled  against Tennessee as well? Yeah, I think we got a shot. 
Burrow is learning too flippin fast for most of us to realize what we actually have in this kid. Joe Cool will rule and we win a nail biter for sure. I like that yet again, we are underrated. 

After that awful Baltimore game, the Bengals offense went for 27 pts, 34 pts, and 31 points against (at least two) fairly highly rated defenses.  We saw them pull out some screens to combat the blitzes, and Burrow's clock in his head has clearly "sped up".  This game will be the ultimate test as the steelers have a great defense and a very balanced offense.  I can't wait.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Numberfire says, "NO" on Burrow against Steelers. - SHRacerX - 11-13-2020, 09:25 AM