Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, where do you stand on him now?
(11-13-2020, 08:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This thread only exists to make you feel better and belittle people who don't think exactly the same way you do about everything.  Pretty much every sentence in the OP screams this.  A colossal waste of time to which I am only responding to ask the mods to delete it as useless for anything other than stoking a pointless argument.

/thread

This thread exists to ask people if they still will defend and support Trump given all they know and his behavior since losing the election.  

But thank you for adding absolutely nothing of substance other than to *****.  Very mature. If you don't want to partake in the thread or conversation just scroll on by.

(11-13-2020, 09:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He will be judged in the history books by moments like these. The economy will be viewed within the context of the recession and Obama. They’ll focus on Covid, his character, and his actions after losing.

If he continues to not do his job after his court battle is over, it’ll likely be his defining action on office: the man who quit doing his job after he lost while thousands were dying.

That's where this came from.  He has done nothing but complain (wait a minute...that sounds familiar) since the election.  Heck all he did was complain about how unfair everything was to him since the 2016 election.

(11-13-2020, 09:15 PM)Mer Wrote: Keep watching. It's not over yet. But I do hope you feel better after getting that off your chest. Enjoy this fleeting moment of your "victory" because I hear the swamp gurgling and the swamp monsters of both parties are getting very nervous.

It's not MY victory.  He lost the general election and is acting like a petulant child about it.  My question is will his same defenders stick up for him even as he continues to lie and resist the truth of his loss.  At least you touched on the swamp...that is still there four years in.

(11-13-2020, 09:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: Did Q tell you this?

Cool

(11-13-2020, 09:28 PM)Mer Wrote: Nope. It came from a much higher power than Q.

R?

QQ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, where do you stand on him now? - GMDino - 11-13-2020, 09:54 PM